Plan your Destin and 30A vacation with Scenic Stays!
Welcome to the Scenic stays blog! At Scenic Stays, we’re passionate about what makes Northwest Florida such a wonderful place to visit, stay, and play.
Within the Scenic Stays blog, you’ll find informative and helpful information to help plan your dream vacation to Destin and 30A. Whether you’ve been traveling to the same vacation rental property for decades or you’re planning your first Destin area vacation, look no further than the Scenic Stays blog to open your eyes to new possibilities during your upcoming beach vacation.
- 5 Reasons to Book an Extended Stay Vacation in Destin or 30AWe love a quick getaway, but it can be challenging when trying to pack everything you want to see in a short trip, particularly to Destin or 30A. With tons of family-friendly attractions, excellent shopping […]
- 5 Reasons Why Northwest Florida Beaches Should Be Your Holiday DestinationFor many travelers, Northwest Florida beaches are the #1 summer travel destination. What many don’t realize is that as the weather cools down and the holidays approach, Destin and 30A beaches are just as much […]
- Destin Golf CoursesDiscover the Destin Golf Scene If you’re not a golfer, it might be difficult to understand the allure, but for those who are, you probably can recall your best game to a tee (pun intended). […]
- Races in Northwest FloridaRun. Swim. Cycle. Repeat Maybe you come to Northwest Florida beaches for some seriously needed time away. Lounging on the crystal white beaches along the shores of the Gulf of Mexico or shopping at Grand […]
- Destin and 30A in the Fall8 Reasons to Visit Destin and 30A in the Fall If you’ve ever visited Destin or 30A during the summer months, you know it’s bustling with plenty of activities to keep the whole family entertained. […]
- Virtual Learning on VacationYou know what they say: “Learning is a lifelong process.” So, whether you’re making the most of your child’s online-only classes this school year with a little trip to the beach, or you’re simply wanting […]
- Eat Like a Local on 30AVisitors have been flocking to Northwest Florida for decades, returning year after year to the quaint seaside towns along the Gulf Coast. A popular destination in its own right, Scenic Highway 30A is no different, […]
- Eat Like a Local in DestinDestin may be best-known for sugar-white sands and emerald-green waters, but peppered throughout this peninsula is a tantalizing tapestry of gastronomic gems that could easily put it on the map as one of the region’s […]
- Top Must-Do’s at WaterColor on 30AScenic Highway 30A, or as the locals call it, ‘30A’, is a 26-mile stretch running parallel to the Gulf of Mexico between Destin and Panama City Beach. Dotted along the way are small communities, each […]
- Where to Stay on 30A: High Pointe Beach ResortLocated at the exclusive east end of Northwest Florida’s Scenic Highway 30A, High Pointe Beach Resort is a place where luxury, leisure, and legendary fun collide. This private gated resort is home to five low-rise […]
- Where to Catch the Best Sunsets in Destin Year RoundPeople come to Destin for all sorts of reasons, whether for the many local attractions, numerous outdoor eateries, endless shopping, or the miles of pristine coastline that borders the Gulf of Mexico. The emerald waters […]
- Events Along Destin and 30A You Won’t Want To MissThe sun, sand, and emerald waters along Destin and 30A are undoubtedly great reasons to visit the Gulf coast. Spend lazy days at the beach, embark on a water adventure, explore hiking and biking trails, […]
- How to Vacation Like a Local on Holiday IsleThere are few places more picturesque than Holiday Isle in Destin, FL. This three-mile peninsula is flanked with beautiful homes, townhomes, and condominiums, adorned with wide, paved sidewalks, offers multiple beach access points and is […]
- Seagrove Beach: Your 30A LaunchpadSeagrove Beach on Scenic Highway 30A is a place where worlds collide in the best (and breeziest) way possible. It’s where crystal clear water meets sugar-white sand, where palmettos and pines surround tastefully developed town […]
- The Best-Kept Secret on 30A: Seacrest BeachPerfectly situated on Scenic Highway 30A between Watersound Resort and Rosemary Beach, Seacrest Beach is one of the Florida Panhandle’s most underrated beach vacation destinations. Maybe because it’s a little more rustic, a little more […]
- 15 Can’t-Miss Activities in Destin and 30AAt Scenic Stays, we hear it all the time from our first-time visitors to the Destin and 30A area: they came for the beaches. It’s no surprise, the Gulf of Mexico is home to some […]
- Top 5 Must-Do’s at Prominence, a Watersound CommunityThere are 16 distinct beach towns on Scenic Highway 30A, spanning just 26 miles along the Gulf of Mexico in South Walton. With so many towns covering such a small stretch of prime real estate, […]
- 5 Reasons Why SunDestin is our Favorite Family-Friendly ResortDreaming of a Destin beach vacation? Picture yourself at SunDestin Beach Resort, located in the heart of Destin overlooking sugar-white sand beaches, emerald green water, and miles of coastline in either direction. SunDestin is the […]