Welcome to the Scenic stays blog! At Scenic Stays, we’re passionate about what makes Northwest Florida such a wonderful place to visit, stay, and play.
Within the Scenic Stays blog, you’ll find informative and helpful information to help plan your dream vacation to Destin and 30A. Whether you’ve been traveling to the same vacation rental property for decades or you’re planning your first Destin area vacation, look no further than the Scenic Stays blog to open your eyes to new possibilities during your upcoming beach vacation.
- Eat Like a Local on 30AVisitors have been flocking to Northwest Florida for decades, returning year after year to the quaint seaside towns along the Gulf Coast. A popular destination in its own right, Scenic Highway 30A is no different, […]
- Eat Like a Local in DestinDestin may be best-known for sugar-white sands and emerald-green waters, but peppered throughout this peninsula is a tantalizing tapestry of gastronomic gems that could easily put it on the map as one of the region’s […]
- Top Must-Do’s at WaterColor on 30AScenic Highway 30A, or as the locals call it, ‘30A’, is a 26-mile stretch running parallel to the Gulf of Mexico between Destin and Panama City Beach. Dotted along the way are small communities, each […]
- Where to Stay on 30A: High Pointe Beach ResortLocated at the exclusive east end of Northwest Florida’s Scenic Highway 30A, High Pointe Beach Resort is a place where luxury, leisure, and legendary fun collide. This private gated resort is home to five low-rise […]
- Where to Catch the Best Sunsets in Destin Year RoundPeople come to Destin for all sorts of reasons, whether for the many local attractions, numerous outdoor eateries, endless shopping, or the miles of pristine coastline that borders the Gulf of Mexico. The emerald waters […]